Managing Configuration with Ansible培训
This course has been created to system administrators who want to automate system and application configuration management with Ansible.
This course focuses mostly on Linux/Unix servers.
Introduction to Ansible
- Very brief history and reason for development of Ansible
- Brief comparison with Saltstack and others
- Benefits and limitations of using Ansible
- Deploying configuration of Apache server
- Managing changes in the configuration
- Accelerated Mode
- Asynchronous Actions
- Dry Run
- Delegation, Roling Updates and Local Actions
- Error Handling
- Running playbooks interactively
Dealing with Modules
- Installing Modules
- Overview of commonly used modules
- Ansible Tower
- Ansible Galaxy
- Testing Strategies
- YAML Syntax
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||公开课||私人定制课程||私人远程定制课程|