Programming in WPF 4.5培训
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to develop business desktop applications in WPF 4.5 technology and in C # language.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello WPF World !
- Compilation, Debugging
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
Foundations of WPF
- WPF History
- MVVM design pattern - description
- WPF vs. Windows Forms
- Differences between WPF 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
In and Out
- WPF project structure
- XAML, Layout, Dependency Properties
- Commands and Resources
- Styles and Behaviours
- Databinding, Data Streams
- Data modelling in WPF
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- Controls review
- WPF Toolkit Extended
- User Controls a Custom Controls
- Asynchronous and parallel operations
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Unity 2, PRISM
Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||公开课||私人定制课程||私人远程定制课程|