7 小时 通常来说是1天，包括中间休息。
- An understanding of mobile network concepts (3G, 4G, 5G, etc.)
- Software development experience
O-RAN-Software Community (O-RAN-SC) is a collaborative effort to create an open-source software application layer to interact with devices at the edge of the 5G RAN (Radio Access Network). This software will serve as an infrastructure platform for running 5G RAN solutions.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use the O-RAN-SC architectural standards and guidelines to develop 5G RAN solutions.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Understanding the goals of O-RAN Software Community (SC)
Overview of O-RAN Architecture
Overview of O-RAN-SC Projects
Overview of the Specifications
O-RAN Use Cases
Setting up O-RAN SMO (Service Management Orchestrator)
Setting up the Near Realtime RIC
Creating an xApp on Near-RT (Realtime) RAN Intelligent Controller (RIC)
Creating an Application xApp on RIC
Running A1 and O1 Interfaces
Summary and Conclusion