14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Background or basic familiarity with software development
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that improves user experience by blending virtual computer-generated elements with the physical real-world environment. Adoption of AR has been seeing growth in various industries. ThingWorx Studio is a tool for rapidly creating scalable AR experiences for business.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build Augmented Reality mobile applications for various business and industry applications using ThingWorx Studio.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure ThingWorx Augmented Reality (AR) Studio
- Understand the fundamentals of AR
- Rapidly build an AR application that overlays computer-generated data over live real-world data using ThingWorx
- Troubleshoot, test, and deploy an Augmented Reality mobile application with ThingWorx
- Project Managers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR)
Exploring the Applications of Augmented Reality in Different Industries
Understanding the Building Blocks of Augmented Reality
Overview of ThingWorx AR Studio Features
Installing and Configuring ThingWorx AR Studio
Walking Through the ThingWorx AR Studio
Building an Augmented Reality Application with ThingWorx AR Studio
Working with 2D and 3D Objects in Your Augmented Reality Application in ThingWorx AR Studio
Previewing, Configuring, and Publishing Your Augmented Reality Application
Testing Your Augmented Reality Application on Various Mobile Platforms
Summary and Conclusion
I liked the blend of styles (Q&A;, lab, follow along, demo).
Course:AR: Build Augmented Reality Applications for Business with ThingWorx Studio
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course:A Practical Introduction to AR
It was one to one and all my questions were answered.
University of Dundee
Course:Building Augmented Reality Applications with Vuforia and Unity