Managing Business Logic with Drools培训
期限21 小时 同常来说包括休息是 3天
Basic knowledge of any object oriented programming language.
Basic knowledge of relational data model (RDBMS).
Basic idea of Business Process Modelling.
This course is aimed at enterprise architects, business and system analysts, technical managers and developers who want to apply business rules to their solutions.
This course contains a lot of simple hands-on exercises during which the participants will create working rules. Please refer to our other courses if you just need an overview of Drools.
This course is usually delivered on the newest stable version of Drools and jBPM, but in case of a bespoke course, can be tailored to a specific version.
Short Introduction to Rule Engines
- Artificial Intelligence
- Expert Systems
- What is a Rule Engine?
- Why use a Rule Engine?
- Advantages of a Rule Engine
- When should you use a Rule Engine?
- Scripting or Process Engines
- When you should NOT use a Rule Engine
- Strong and Loose Coupling
- What are rules?
Creating and Implementing Rules
- Fact Model
- Rules visioning and repository
Domain Specific Language (DSL)
- Replacing rules with DSL
- Testing DSL rules
- Integration with Drools
- Short overview of basic BPMN
- Invoking rules from a processes
- Grouping rules
- What is Complex Event Processing?
- Short overview on Fusion
Mvel - the rule language
- Filtering (fact type, field
- Compound conditions
- Operators priority
- Accumulate Functions (average, min, max, sum, collectList, etc....)
Rete - under the hood
- Compilation algorithm
- Drools RETE extensions
- Node Types
- Understating Rete Tree
- Rete Optimization
- Testing with KIE
- Testing with JUnit
- An overview of OptaPlanner
- Simple examples
Integrating Rules with Applications
- Invoking rules from Java Code
- 参与人与培训师在不同的地理位置，以在网上上课. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||公开课||私人远程定制课程|