14 小时 通常来说是2天，包括中间休息。
- An understanding of Node.js
- Network Engineers
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at network engineers who wish to use Socket.IO to create real-time web applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up a real-time web application between an Express server and a browser.
- Send and receive objects in a bi-directional manner between web clients and servers.
- Create pipes to a browser from a server for streaming data.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Networking in Depth
- What is a socket?
- Clients and servers
- HTTP vs websockets
- TCP/UDP networking
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Node.js
- Installing and configuring Express
- Installing and configuring Socket.IO
Socket.IO Quick Start
- Creating a chat application
Slack a Real-Time Web Application
- Setting up data and classes
- Creating a slack clone
- Refactoring code
- Sending data through a connection
- Obtaining performance data
- Working with clusters
- Connecting a Node client to Socket.IO server
- Using React components
- Streaming data
Testing the Application
- Testing with unit tests and mock tests
Debugging the Application
- Handling errors
Deploying the Application
- Deploying a real-time web application
- Hosting a real-time web application
Securing the Application
- Hiding data and APIs
Summary and Conclusion
Pascal Durocher - City of Montreal
课程:HTTP fundamentals and Nginx web server