14 小时 通常来说是2天，包括中间休息。
- An understanding of cloud computing
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Experience deploying machine learning models
- DevOps engineers
- Data scientists
- Software engineers who implement machine learning
Spinnaker is an open source multi-cloud continuous delivery platform for releasing software efficiently.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Spinnaker to frequently and continuously deploy software to AWS or Kubernetes.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Spinnaker for advanced operations.
- Integrate Spinnaker with existing continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Understand Spinnaker's internal architecture and deployment workflow constructs.
- Create pipelines for deploying software on Kubernetes.
- Create pipelines for deploying software on AWS.
- Troubleshoot common Spinnaker issues.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Installing and Configuring Spinnaker
Setting up the Storage Service
Overview of Spinnaker Features and Architecture in Detail
Beyond Jenkins Advanced Software Deployment with Spinnaker
Optimizing CI/CD Management with Spinnaker
Navigating the Spinnaker Interface
Working with EKS, ECS, and ECR
Configuring a Deployment Pipeline for AWS
Configuring a Deployment Pipeline for Kubernetes
Integrating Spinnaker with CI/CD Tools
Configuring Authorization and Authentication on Spinnaker
Monitoring the Deployment Process
Integrating with Other Tools
Summary and Conclusion