14 小时 通常来说是2天，包括中间休息。
- A basic understanding of drone applications
- Field Ecologists
- Conservation Managers
Pix4D is a photogrammetry software suite for drone mapping. With Pix4D, users can analyze image data and create 3D models, all from photographs processed by Pix4D.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at field ecologists and conservation managers who wish to land survey and drone map with Pix4D.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use end to end drone mapping processes and techniques.
- Achieve high surveying accuracy.
- Understand the fundamentals of global coordinate systems and GPS.
- Generate and analyze survey output with Pix4D's image processing software.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- What is photogrammetry?
- Methods, integration, applications, and software
Pix4D and Photogrammetry
Coordinate Systems and GPS
- Mathematical model of Earth
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Pix4D
Flight Planning, Execution, and Image Capture
- Using Nadir and Oblique for image capture
- Marking GPS way points and boundary points
- Creating image capture flight plans and multiple capture flight plans
- Working with flight parameters
- Using Pix4Dcapture
- Loading data
- Creating a project and a high-precision project
- Splitting and merging projects
- Processing templates
- Creating reports
- Producing a 3D texture
- Uploading to the cloud
Summary and Conclusion