21 小时 通常来说是3天，包括中间休息。
- Java experience
- Software Testers
Rest Assured APIs are Java domain specific language APIs for automating REST APIs. With Postman and Java, REST Assured APIs are able to invoke REST web services and match responses for testing.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at software testers who wish to test REST web services with Postman, Java, and Rest Assured APIs.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Automate webservice API testing using Postman and REST Assured API.
- Generate reports for execution results.
- Design and implement automation frameworks with REST Assured API.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Postman and API Testing
- API testing vs Unit testing vs UI testing
Overview of Protocols Supported by Postman
- Soap, Rest, HTTP, GraphQL
- Path parameters vs query parameters
Fundamentals of API Testing
- Get requests
- Post requests
- Parameterize requests
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Postman
- Installing and configuring Cucumer BDD
- Installing and configuring REST Assured
- Installing and configuring TestNG
- Installing and configuring Eclipse
- Installing and configuring Maven
- Creating collections
- Sending API requests
- Creating environments and variables
- Implementing presets
- Writing testscripts
REST Assured API with Maven
- Generating a project
- Adding dependencies
- Sending requests
- Creating complex JSON
- Validating responses
- Creating tests
- Running multiple and parallel tests
- Reporting in TestNG
- Automating requests
- Automating response validation
- Using parameterization
- Adding lists and databases
- Integrating TestNG
- Reporting in Cucumber
- Adding REST assured API
Summary and Conclusion