14 小时 通常来说是2天，包括中间休息。
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization
- Knowledge of Splunk fundamentals
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Data engineers
Splunk is a software platform used for searching, analyzing and visualizing machine-generated big data.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data analysts, data scientists and data engineers who wish to carry out advanced data search, analytics, and visualization using Splunk.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create a Splunk application and a technology add-on.
- Use different data input methods and sources.
- Implement advanced search, analysis and visualization of large datasets.
- Customize and share dashboards and reports.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of Splunk.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Review of Basic Features and Architecture of Splunk
Developing a Splunk Application and a Technology Add-on
Connecting Data to Splunk
- Understanding various data input methods and sources
- Processing data
- Improving the input process
Conducting Advanced Data Analytics
- Manipulating and filtering data
- Combining searches and using subsearches
- Working with time and multivalue fields
- Creating advanced reports
- Using geography and location
- Using advanced transactions
- Dealing with anomalies
- Predicting and trending
- Understanding machine learning
Performing Advanced Visualization
- Sunburst Sequence
- Geospatial visualization
- Punchcard visualization
- Calendar heatmap visualization
- Sankey diagram
- Using Dashboard controls
- Managing multi-search
- Customizing tokens
- Customizing layout, look and feel
- Implementing the custom alert action
Integrating Splunk with Other Enterprise Systems
- Working with the Splunk SDK
- Splunk with Python and R for analytics
- Splunk with Tableau for visualization
Summary and Conclusion
The instructor knows splunk very well.
Incorporating the data science topics.
I enjoyed that it was hands on and practical and not "Death by PowerPoint".
I learned more about Splunk than I already knew.
Setting up the universal forwarder and heavy forwarder is something I know for a fact I will use on my team.
Madison Sample - Ultimate Knowledge
使用 Bots 作为搜索基础
Enjoyed the technical in depth dive into Splunk and the utilization of the clustering and ingest capabilities.
Ultimate Knowledge Institute