7 小时 通常来说是1天，包括中间休息。
- A general understanding of business and technology
- Business managers and leaders
5G is the latest mobile network technology designed to connect billions of devices for running virtual reality (VR), IoT, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). 5G is expected to have an enormous impact on people's lives and business.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at business managers who wish to learn only the critical information needed to make important decisions about the adoption of 5G. This course is not a technical course but rather a course on the strategic thinking needed to prepare for the arrival of 5G. The technical coverage and industry coverage will be adapted to the audience.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the opportunities that 5G brings to the organization.
- Identify the risks that 5G poses to business and industry.
- Understand and distinguish the different technologies and standards underlying 5G.
- Understand the role that 5G will play in the further development of AI and IoT.
- Head up 5G initiatives that lead to improvements in customer service and operational efficiency.
- Initiate a strategy for adopting 5G products and services within the organization as well as across external partner organizations.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- 5G: bandwidth and latency game changer
5G Technology Overview
- 5G ecosystem: network, physical infrastructure, cloud, devices, and software applications
- Enabling IoT
- Accelerating AI
- Towards Digital Transformation
5G Business Models and Value Creation
- Customer experience
- Operational efficiency
- Use cases across industries (manufacturing, healthcare, automotive, retail, entertainment, etc.)
Vision and Strategy
- Incremental improvement of business vs reshaping of industry
- Broadening the perspective to include multiple industries
- Identifying new opportunities
- The risk of unrealized gains
Putting Together a Team
- Bringing together the stakeholders
- Defining organizational goals
- Combining resources
- Managing complexity
- Identifying 5G service providers and their offerings
- Preparing your network for 5G
- Testing out 5G enabled devices
- Collaborating with 5G operators
- Transferring systems and services to the cloud
Launching a Collaborative 5G Project
- Initiating a joint project with another company
- Identifying project delivery goals
- Co-investment, co-ordination, and control
- Joining a project consortium
Managing Risk and Security
- Security requirements for different stages and systems
- Compliance and responsibility among parties
- Holding and managing collected user data
Summary and Conclusion
- 5G timeline and next steps