14 小时 通常来说是2天，包括中间休息。
- An understanding of mobile networks
- An understanding of Wifi networks
- Network architects
- Network engineers
- Mobile operations engineers
- Telecom professionals
5G is the 5th generation mobile network and global wireless standard that follows 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. 5G is designed to connect people, machines, objects, and devices.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to understand the architectural components that make up 5G so as to begin implementing their own solutions on top of this groundbreaking new network.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of 5G Features and Architecture
- The 5G core network architecture
- 5G frequency spectrum
Understanding the 5G Ecosystem
- Antennas, towers, and wiring
- Networking, cloud platforms and applications
5G Service-Based Architecture
- HTTP2 Application Layer Protocol
- DNS (Domain Name Server) enhancements
Accessing Services and Data in a 5G Network
- NRF (Network Repository Function)
- Service Discovery
Sharing Physical Infrastructure
- Network Virualization and Virtual Network Functions(VNFs)
- Sharing multiple virtual networks through network slicing
Coordinating Network Resources across Devices
- Connecting devices to other parts of a network through radio
- RAN (Random Access Network) in 5G
Charging and Billing Architecture in a 5G Network
- Charging interfaces
- Online and offline billing
Security in 5G
- 5G Authentication And Key Agreement (AKA)
- Authentication Servers
5G Data Connectivity across Regions
- Accessing global services
- Roaming services in 5G
Delivering Voice and Video Services over IP Networks
- IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) in 5G
- Voice Over 5G
5G Deployments around the World
- U.S., Europe, Japan, Korea, and China
- Standardization of 5G
Summary and Conclusion