21 小时 通常来说是3天，包括中间休息。
- 了解Financial Crime其他“热点” - 特别是与国际Business ，离岸中心和高净值客户有关的热点
The basics of Compliance and the Management of Compliance Risk
Understanding Compliance and the Risk associated with it
- What are important areas in 2012?
- Who are the Compliance Officers’ and Money Laundering Reporting Officers’ Stakeholders?
- Understanding and mitigating the risks of non-compliance
Creating and Managing a Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Understanding a Risk-Management Approach
- The impact on the business – positively and negatively – of creating a Risk-Management Approach
Compliance and Corporate Governance
- What is Corporate Governance?
- How does it interact with Compliance?
- Who are the Stakeholders?
- Corporate Governance principles
- Management Committees
- Codes and Guidelines
- Corporate Governance and Financial Crime Prevention
Compliance Controls and Checks
- What do the Regulators expect?
- Creating a Compliance Monitoring Programme
Other Financial Crime considerations
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing – a fresh look
Data Protection and Information Security
- Personal and Sensitive Information
- Data Protection Policies
Bribery and Corruption
- UK Bribery Act 2010
- USA Foreign & Corrupt Practices Act
- Other areas for consideration
- Market Abuse and Insider Dealing
Financial Crime in International Business, in Offshore Centres and with High-Net-Worth Clients
- Why do financial criminals target International Business, Offshore Centres and High-Net-
- Worth clients?
- What are the major risks in undertaking this business?
- Where are today’s Compliance and its Risk Management hotspots…?