7 小时 通常来说是1天，包括中间休息。
- Experience and understanding of supply chain management
- Supply chain managers
- Logistics managers
- Professionals and stakeholders involved in supply chain management
5G is the latest mobile network technology designed to connect billions of devices for running VR (Virtual Reality), IoT (Internet of Things), and AI (Artificial Intelligence). 5G is expected to have a large impact on supply chains.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at supply chain professionals who wish to learn the critical information needed to make important decisions about the adoption of 5G. This course is not a technical course but rather a course on the strategic thinking needed to prepare for the upcoming impact of 5G on the supply chain. The technical coverage and industry coverage will be adapted to the audience.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the opportunities that 5G will bring to supply chain management.
- Identify the risks that 5G poses to supply chains.
- Understand and distinguish the different technologies and standards underlying 5G.
- Understand the role that 5G will play in improving product tracking, monitoring, and automation.
- Head up 5G initiatives that lead to improvements in customer service and operational efficiency in supply chains.
- Initiate a strategy for adopting 5G products and services within the supply chain.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Smart Manufacturing and Factory of the Future (FoF)
5G Technology Overview
- 5G ecosystem: network, physical infrastructure, cloud, devices, and software applications
- Enabling IoT
- Accelerating AI
- Towards Digital Transformation
- Case study: Operational automation
Supply Chain Management Activities
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Tracking and tracing
- Product monitoring
- Payments and transactions
5G Business Models and Value Creation
- Customer experience
- Operational efficiency
- Case study: Vehicle-to-vehicle communication
Vision and Strategy
- Incremental improvement of the local and global supply chain
- Identifying new opportunities
- The risk of unrealized gains
- Case study: Robotics in the supply chain
Putting Together a Team
- Bringing together the stakeholders
- Combining resources to manage complexity
- Addressing organizational goals
- Identifying 5G service providers and their offerings
- Preparing your network for 5G
- Testing out 5G enabled devices
- Transferring systems and services to the cloud
- Managing data collection overload
- Case Study: 3D printing
Launching a Collaborative 5G Project
- Initiating a joint project with another company
- Identifying project delivery goals
- Co-investment, co-ordination, and control
- Joining a project consortium
- Collaborating with 5G operators
Managing Risk and Security
- Security requirements for different stages and systems
- Compliance and responsibility among parties
- Holding and managing collected user data
- Real-time data sharing
Summary and Conclusion
- 5G timeline and next steps