In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to prepare and deliver a convincing PowerPoint presentation. From technical preparation to skillful delivery, each essential point is covered in this interactive workshop.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply the right mindset for delivering a powerful and convincing presentation - Practice effective communication techniques to enhance a presentation - Prepare PowerPoint slides that complement and strengthen a presentation - Create a connection with the audience that facilitates trust and enables the sale of an idea, proposal, product or service
- Leaders and Managers - Engineers - Researchers - Consultants - Persons with little or no business background - Persons preparing to propose an idea or proposal
Format of the Course
- Workshop format with lots of exercises and practice in a lively and engaging environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange
There are Five stages in the Design Thinking (DT) process (empathize, define the problem, ideate, prototype, test).
In an increasingly complex world, we deal with problems that may need special approaches. Design Thinking helps deal with complex problems. Mastering design-thinking helps to deal with complex problems effectively, communicate better, persuade efficiently, improve business results and enhances organizational and personal behavior and performance.
- How DT works: learn from people and problem, find patterns, design model (model drift), test the model, evaluate the model and re-engineer. - Relationship between DT, innovation and entrepreneurship. - DT methods and tools: persona, stakeholder map, customer journey map, service blueprint, business model innovation. - Application of DT: design mindset, disruptive innovation, iterative approach, agile estimation technique, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, leadership readiness, communication skills, technology savvy, forward thinking, intercultural and ethical competency, emotional intelligence, self-awareness, negotiating skills, conflict resolution.
- To understand the fundamentals and nuances of DT - To explore key concepts, factors, theories, types, and models in DT - To experiment, experience and practice DT
This is a 1 day (4 hours) training course and consists of:
- lectures (40% - presentation of theories, concepts, models, and interactions), - group exercises (30% - group dynamics, games, group discussion, and mock-conflict resolution exercises), - individual activities (15% - writing, designing and peer discussion) - and others (15% - videos, reading).
Note: due to the nature of this course there is a minimum group size of 3